Cristiano Ronaldo & Irina Shayk: Santiago Bernabeu Buddies

Taking in an evening of sport, Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina Shayk showed up at the 34th Santiago Bernabeu Trophy in Madrid, Spain last night (September 26).
The Real Madrid forward and his Russian supermodel sweetheart both seemed pretty preoccupied with their iPhones as they enjoyed their primo seating in the VIP area.
In career news, Irina is thrilled to begin her exciting new gig as the host of “Russia’s Next Top Model.”
She gushed, "I am so honored that I was given this opportunity to host Russia's Next Top Model. I am a huge fan of Tyra Banks and admire what she has done with her career and am only too happy to follow in her footsteps. When I found out that I got the job, I immediately called my mom and sister who are huge fans of the American version. Now I just hope that they'll become fans of my version!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment